Serving companies with annual revenues of $1 – $15+ million
Grover Rutter Mergers, Acquisitions and Valuations is a business brokerage firm specializing in confidential business sales and valuations. With almost 40 years of industry experience, our life’s work is to guide entrepreneurs like you through the successful sale, merger, or acquisition of your company – start to finish.
How can we help?
Why business owners love us
- "Thank you so much for your professionalism and promptness!"
George K. / /
- "Through our entire process of working with you folks, your firm made it obvious that honesty and ethics was at the forefront of the transaction."
Brad G. / /
- "Thank you for all your support and help in the steps to our new adventure in life."
Sherri S. / /
- "Grover and his company were extremely helpful every step of the way. He guided me through each necessary step with patience and good will. His thorough knowledge of accounting practices and business procedures meant that he could offer meaningful answers to my questions. With his help I not only got an excellent price for my business, but we managed to sell it to people who are very likely to succeed and grow the business."
Dennis B. / /
- "I've enjoyed working with you, will certainly recommend you."
Tom H. / /
- "Grove Rutter and staff were always available and professional. They did a great job of marketing our company and bringing in only buyers that were qualified and the right fit for our company."
Kim S. / /
- "I would like to take the opportunity to thank you personally for your service-oriented and professional approach to selling our business. As you know, we had attempted to market it ourselves and never were able to put forth the effort to do the outstanding job your company did for us. It was obvious from the onset that your firm brought many intangible assets to the table."
Paul N. / /
- "Whenever we have bought or sold a company, we have called and relied on Grover for his expertise. In one example, Grover’s structuring strategies on closing saved us in excess of $250,000 more in taxes than what our CPA firm thought was possible. Anyone wanting to buy or sell a business would be well served by Mr. Rutter."
Rick D. / /