Serving companies with annual revenues of $1 – $30 million
Grover Rutter Mergers, Acquisitions and Valuations is a business brokerage firm specializing in confidential business sales and valuations. With almost 40 years of industry experience, our life’s work is to guide entrepreneurs like you through the successful sale, merger, or acquisition of your company – start to finish.
How can we help?
Why our clients love us
- "Whenever we have bought or sold a company, we have called and relied on Grover for his expertise. In one example, Grover’s structuring strategies on closing saved us in excess of $250,000 more in taxes than what our CPA firm thought was possible. Anyone wanting to buy or sell a business would be well served by Mr. Rutter."
- "The valuation that you provided us was thorough and comprehensive. The financial statistics that you presented were critical in determining the fair market value of our business. The prospectus that you created specifically for our business was very impressive to the qualified buyers."
Jim & Michelle S.
- "I would like to take the opportunity to thank you personally for your service-oriented and professional approach to selling our business. As you know, we had attempted to market it ourselves and never were able to put forth the effort to do the outstanding job your company did for us. It was obvious from the onset that your firm brought many intangible assets to the table."
- "Rutter was the seller’s agent and not obligated to [help us]. But he provided solid information that allowed us to work through the details of the transaction while preserving the seller’s negotiation position. Grove was extremely knowledgeable of all financial aspects of the transaction and offered advice on various accounting and financial results on a real time basis."
- "Grover’s service was invaluable to us. We had been looking for the right opportunity for several years, and Grover finally made our dream become a reality. His easy-going and professional manner, along with his assistance with referring us to a very talented loan officer, attorney and accountant, made this an exceptionally smooth process. Without Grove and his staff’s assistance, I believe that we’d still be looking for a business. His staff is equally helpful and friendly."
- "This is just a note to let you know how very much we appreciated and enjoyed our time with you yesterday morning. Without a doubt, your personality and experience are impressive, and your presentation thorough and complete. In all, we were very impressed with your documentation, your presentation style, and your sense of humor. We can do business with you anytime."
- "We were pleasantly surprised when we received an offer to purchase the business after only being on the market for a few months. This was impressive! The buyer offered us exactly what you had suggested as the price for the business, which I might add, was somewhat more than what we had thought to set the price at."
- "As you can imagine, selling a business of 23 years was a difficult decision to make. Your approach to the process certainly made things much easier than I envisioned. I was amazed how fast you were able to bring a qualified buyer to the table. Your evaluations were spot on and we were able to get our deal done with a comfortable selling price in a timely manner."